Effective Date: August 4, 2015
All purchases made through this website, over email, or on our Discord server, are subject to the following Terms & Conditions. In any and all bookings, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the guest(s) named in the booking. No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of The Hungries ApS (the “Company”).
All tours and events are fulfilled and provided by The Hungries ApS. Some tours and events may be provided by our community leaders or other third parties under a contract with The Hungries ApS. In these cases, this will be noted on the event description.
Upon release of payment and guarantee of booking, all guests submit 100% compliance to the following Terms & Conditions Policy. Should any doubt or dispute with said Terms & Conditions arise before booking, guests are requested to contact the Company before confirming a booking.
Tours and events listed on this site are displayed, priced, and processed in DKK (Danish kroner), unless otherwise noted on the tour or event page. Guests accept any and all fees associated with booking tours and events using a credit card.
If you are in possession of a discount code or promo code, it must be used at purchase. Discount and promo codes cannot be used retroactively and they cannot be stacked, consolidated, transferred, or re-used, unless otherwise noted. All promotional codes have an expiration date, whether explicit or not. Expiration dates are set at 1 year from issuance when no date is explicitly noted.
Cancelling of any tour or event organized by The Hungries ApS can result in cancellation fees being applied as outlined in the cancellation policy. You can view our full cancellation policy here.
Any cancellation must be communicated via e-mail to: anders (at) andershusa.com
A booking is considered successfully canceled only after The Hungries ApS sends a successful notification via email and cancellation fees are applied.
Refunds are disbursed at the discretion of management.
Refunds on Unused Services
All tours or events organized by The Hungries ApS are sold as an entire package; as such there will be no offers of partial refunds for portions of a service that a guest has decided not to use.
Gift Cards and Certificates
We reserve the right to change the policies on the duration of validity of gift cards, ensuring at least 12 months notice for holders.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, global health pandemic, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, government closure, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein. This will be decided at the discretion of management on a case by case basis.
The Company strongly recommends guests purchase travel insurance to cover cancellations and delays due to unforeseen circumstances, or those beyond all control. Guests agree both the Company and any local partner operators are not liable for any of such unforeseen circumstances, and hold both parties harmless. All claims to reimbursements for insurance must go directly through the insurance provider, and not through The Hungries ApS.
Waiver and Release of Claims
This is a waiver and release of liability. I have read this entire document. I understand that I have given up substantial rights by agreeing to its provisions. By continuing to participate in the tours or events, I am indicating my voluntary agreement to the provisions of this waiver and release of liability. Participation in the tours or events by a person who is not yet 18 years old indicates that a parent or legal guardian has also read and consented to this waiver.
- Consent to Medical Attention and Grant of Rights: By purchasing tickets for and participating in tours or events offered by The Hungries ApS, and in consideration for my being allowed to participate in the tours or events, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, I, and if I am not yet 18 years old, my parent or legal guardian (individually and collectively referred to below in the first person singular) agree to be bound by each of the following provisions of this waiver, release of liability, indemnification, consent to medical attention and grant of rights (“Waiver”) :
- Voluntary Participation: I understand and confirm that my participation in any tour or event is voluntary. I am in good health and suffer from no physical or mental condition that would make me especially susceptible to injury or disability while participating in the tours or events.
- Comprehension of Risk: I fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with my participation in the tours or events, including, without limitation, injury or death resulting from exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, allergic reactions, choking, and injuries arising from self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, motor vehicles, and pedestrians. I understand that the tours or events take place in public venues under conditions largely beyond Company’s control.
- Assumption of Risk: I assume all risks, known and unknown, foreseeable and unforeseeable, in any way connected with my participation in the tour or event. I accept personal responsibility for any liability, injury, loss, or damage in any way connected with my participation in the tour or event.
- Release of Liability; Limitation of Damages: I hereby forever and unconditionally release Company and its affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, shareholders, and directors (collectively “Released Entities”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) for death, injury, loss or damage of property, (collectively “Claims”) in any way arising out of my participation in the tours or events, including, without limitation, any and all Claims resulting from the negligence of the Released Entities. Company’s liability to me will be limited to actual damages arising from Released Entities’ gross negligence or willful misconduct in the performance of their duties and responsibilities hereunder; provided, however, under no circumstance shall my damages in connection with my participation in the tours or events be greater than 2500 DKK. Recovery of such amount shall be my sole and exclusive remedy. All liability arising out of my participation in the tours or events is cumulative and not per incident. In no event shall Company be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages or other indirect damages, even if Company has been informed of the possibility thereof.
- Indemnification: I agree to defend and indemnify the Released Entities from any and all Claims as incurred of any kind whatsoever in any way arising out of my participation in the tours or events.
- Binding Effect: This Waiver shall be binding upon my next of kin, personal representatives, heirs, beneficiaries, and assigns and shall inure to the benefit of Company, its successors and assigns.
- Consent to Medical Treatment: I authorize Company to provide to me, through medical personnel of its choice, customary medical assistance, transportation, and emergency medical services. This consent does not impose a duty upon Company to provide such assistance, transportation, or services.
- Severability: If any provision of this Waiver is for any reason declared to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and if no modification may render it valid and enforceable, this Waiver will be construed as if not containing such provision and the rights and obligations of the parties will be construed and enforced accordingly.
- Promotional Release: I hereby grant to Company the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use photographic portraits, pictures, video footage and/or audio recordings of my participation in the tours or events, in which I may be included intact or in part, including the negatives, prints, transparencies or digital information relevant to such portraits (the “Material”). Company has the right to reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, digitize, edit, or otherwise use the Material, by any method and in any media, whether now existing or later created, without restriction throughout the world, by incorporating the Material into its website, publications, catalogs, brochures, books, magazines, or commercial, informational, educational, advertising, or promotional materials relating thereto (collectively, the “Works’). I agree that Company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, in the Material and the Works. I further grant to Company an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use my name, age, and hometown in connection with the Material and the Works.
The Hungries ApS and its websites, brands, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, employees and agents act only as agent for the various suppliers that provide transportation, sightseeing, guiding, accompaniment, escort, activities, or other services connected with any booked tours or events. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. The Hungries ApS and its respective employees neither own nor operate any person or entity which is to, or does, provide goods or services for these trips, tours and forms of transportation, and, as a result, do not maintain any control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of these suppliers, and assume no liability for and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of (1) sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes (2) any wrongful, negligent, willful, or unauthorized acts, defect, omissions or default on the part of any of the tour suppliers, or other employees or agents in performing these services, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrument owned, operated or otherwise by any of these suppliers, or (4) any wrongful, willful, or negligent act or omissions on any part of any other party not under the direct supervision, control or ownership of The Hungries ApS. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. The Hungries ApS is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours or events organized by The Hungries. Individual travelers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover some of the expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects.
While the Company and the site use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the content. The Company and the site do not represent or warrant that use of any content will not inadvertently infringe rights of third parties. The Company and the site have no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided or posted by others. Use of the site is at your own risk. All content is provided “as is” and “as available.” Neither the Company, the site, nor any of their affiliated or related companies, nor any of the past, present or future employees, officers, agents, content providers or licensors of any of them, makes any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the site, the content, any advertising material, information, products or services available on or through the site, and/or the results that may be obtained from use of the site or such content or services. All express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, warranties against infringement, and warranties that the site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, are specifically disclaimed. The Company, the site, and the affiliates of the foregoing are not responsible or liable for content posted by third parties, actions of any third party, or for any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property.
In no event shall the Company or the site, including their affiliates, employees, officers, agents, content providers and licensors, be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages including, without limitation, damages related to unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the content of the site, or any errors or omissions in the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Company, the site, or their affiliates, employees, officers, agents, content providers or licensors be liable for any amount for direct damages in excess of 1000 DKK.
This terms & conditions is agreement is governed by Danish law and, in case of a dispute that cannot be settled amicably, exclusive jurisdiction is conferred on the Danish court. Guests agree that any controversy between the parties to this agreement involving the construction or application of any of the terms, provisions, or conditions of this agreement, shall on written request of either party served on the other, be submitted first to mediation and then if still unresolved to binding arbitration. Guests agree the Company will set venue and jurisdiction of any suit arising from a dispute.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text, photos, images, icons, videos, and graphics relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in Europe and other countries outside of Europe.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site including, for example and without limitation, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by the Company, and/or the Company’s affiliated entities, licensors and/or suppliers. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you may do so upon written notice to the Company, provided you agree to immediately cease such link upon request from the Site. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of the Site. The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with this Agreement.
You may not, without the prior, written approval of the Company: (i) republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache, (ii) distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, (iii) modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, or (iv) scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this Agreement should be submitted using our contact form.
Infringement Complaints: The Site respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe your rights have been infringed and/or are aware of any infringing material on the Site, please contact us using our contact form.
If any provision of this policy is held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
Containment of Entire Policy
This terms and conditions policy is an independent document and supersedes any and all other agreements, either oral or in writing, between the parties hereto. Please see the supplement documentation regarding cancellation policies.
The Hungries ApS reserves the right to integrate or modify at its own discretion any of the dispositions contained in the terms and conditions of use including any disposition and/or directive that the website refers to.
To contact the Company, use our contact form.
Version: March 2023