Join us for a pasta party at Boutique Emilia in Copenhagen on June 10th, with an extra special menu that is bigger and better than normal.
Out of stock
What do we do when a place is hard to book? We book the whole restaurant for The Hungries, of course! As promised, we’ve reserved Boutique Emilia for an exceptional, Hungries-only pasta party on Saturday, June 10th at 20:00. We’ll be seated on a long table for an epic feast, and they’re making us an extra special menu that is bigger and better than normal. The menu includes:
- cheese & charcuterie
- raviolo with ricotta, spinach, egg yolk & parmesan
- tortellini with parmesan cream and balsamic vinegar
- tagliatelle with parma ham, lemon zest, and olive oil
- ravioli with ricotta & asparagus, with crunchy pancetta
- ravioli with ricotta & mortadella, with pistachio butter and roasted pistachio
- dessert – choose between tiramisu, crème caramel, and chocolate cake with whipped mascarpone
We leave all your drink choices up to you. You can decide at the restaurant if you want wine, beer, cocktails, or soft drinks, and pay for these separately.
- When: Saturday, June 10th at 20:00 (Copenhagen time)
- Where: Boutique Emilia, Frederiksholms Kanal 4, Copenhagen
- Hosted by: Anders & Kaitlin
- Price: 799 DKK (includes the seven-course tasting menu – all drinks are paid additionally on the spot)
- Spots: 12
Note: All our events are exclusively for VIP members of The Hungries. To purchase tickets to events, make sure to join the club first at a VIP level. Our community leaders assign spots to events on our forum. If you purchase a ticket without a membership or a pre-assigned spot, refunds may not be possible. By purchasing tickets to our events, you accept our cancellation policy and terms & conditions. This event has an extraordinary one-week cancellation policy since we have rented an entire space.