Join an exclusive pre-opening dinner and an all-Hungries takeover of the new restaurant Koan in Copenhagen.
Out of stock
On Friday, March 31st, the Hungries are going to the brand new Koan before it opens to the public! That’s right, a complete Hungries takeover of Copenhagen’s most anticipated new fine dining restaurant. The Hungries loved it in its pop-up phases at Empirical and then at Relæ, and we can’t wait to see it in its beautiful new, specially designed venue and permanent location.
Please note that only the food menu is included in the pre-payment for this event. Everyone can choose their wine or non-alcoholic pairing as they desire on-site (info below) and order and pay for these separately on the night of the event. This event will have staggered seating to allow for proper timing and flow of the meal for everyone.
- When: Friday, March 31st, starting at 18:00 CEST (Copenhagen time) with staggered seating
- Where: Koan, Langeliniekaj 5, Copenhagen
- Hosted by: Katherine Dykes
- Price: 2750 DKK for the food only, The price does not include any drinks, water, coffee & tea, or a tip to the restaurant.
- Spots: 22
Drink Pairings for Selection at Koan (not included in the event price)
- Koan wine pairing: 1250 DKK
- Prestige wine pairing 2500 DKK
- Korean sool pairing 1600 DKK
- Non-alcoholic pairing 1100 DKK
Note: All our events are exclusively for VIP members of The Hungries. To purchase tickets to events, make sure to join the club first at a VIP level. Our community leaders assign spots to events on our forum. If you purchase a ticket without a membership or a pre-assigned spot, refunds may not be possible. By purchasing tickets to our events, you accept our cancellation policy and terms & conditions.