Standard Food Tour in Copenhagen
Have you ever wanted to eat with us? Now you can join us on a food tour! We’ll show you some of our favorite restaurants, help you order all the best dishes, and hang out with you in Copenhagen!
Cost: 1250 DKK per person. E-mail: anders(@)andershusa.com.
- The price includes food and non-alcoholic drinks at three stops.
- The tour is based near the city center of Copenhagen and requires some walking. Bring comfortable shoes and your appetite!
- Tours typically last two hours and are subject to availability.
- This tour is not recommended if you have dietary restrictions.
- Booking available for 2-4 people. Depending on demand, you might be grouped with other parties.
- Larger groups and companies must book private custom tours – see info below.
Custom Private Food Tour in Copenhagen
Are you looking for a customized tour? Whether you want to experience the city’s top restaurants, try Copenhagen’s best smørrebrød, or go on a bar crawl with us, we can design a tour for you! Everything will be tailored to your wishes.
Please contact us at anders(@)andershusa.com with more details about what you are looking for and we’ll send you an offer.
The Best of Copenhagen Food Tour – September 16-19, 2021
Want to join us on an epic, weekend-long food tour in Copenhagen? We’re planning an all-inclusive food tour this September, visiting some of the city’s hottest restaurants. We’ll eat Copenhagen’s best burger, best pizza, best smørrebrød, best pastries, and best ice cream, and the trip will culminate with dinner at restaurant Alchemist – one of the world’s most groundbreaking culinary destinations. Spots will be extremely limited (only 10 spots!) and exclusively available for members of our food community, The Hungries. See the full itinerary and sign up for the tour here.
See travel reports from previous food tours here.